2008 Mitsubishi Colt Attivo 1.1 car MOT today

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I took my wife car for service & MOT this morning had a phone call at dinner it had passed with flying colours the only thing it needed was cv boot . on way home treated it to full valet and wash . so far this car has sailed through MOTs since new ,

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
Once called the AA out to our company SWB Mitsubishi. It had a battery problem. The AA man said it was most unusual - Mitsubishis just never go wrong. He reckoned that this was perhaps the 4th or 5th call for one that he had been to in over 16 years on the road.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Once called the AA out to our company SWB Mitsubishi. It had a battery problem. The AA man said it was most unusual - Mitsubishis just never go wrong. He reckoned that this was perhaps the 4th or 5th call for one that he had been to in over 16 years on the road.
That was probably before they got involved with Renault!

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
That was probably before they got involved with Renault!
Mitsubishi only partnered with Renault in 2021 and the outcome has not hit the streets yet so I don’t think statistically there will be much data on that count. But interestingly the two French groups of Renault and Stellantis did better than the prestigious makes in this years JD power survey. Although Korea and Japan held top spots. But it’s a bit like Skoda where old perceptions still seem to impact some peoples views.

Reactions: Beachball
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I took my wife car for service & MOT this morning had a phone call at dinner it had passed with flying colours the only thing it needed was cv boot . on way home treated it to full valet and wash . so far this car has sailed through MOTs since new ,
Sorry BB, If it needed a new CV boot it did not pass its MOT.
They must have replaced it and re MOT'd the car.

Reactions: Bluetonic
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry BB, If it needed a new CV boot it did not pass its MOT.
They must have replaced it and re MOT'd the car.
it always has a service before a MOT so it was done then but for 14 year car there not one bit of rust and they said it solid ,just as well two people hit it this year .(but not her fault) but did not need a repair at a paint shop
Since she brought it in 2011 it was on 24,000 it now on 78,000 it only had a exhaust, tyres and a battery plus a CV boot to say it was a working car for her job as a Health Visitor and helping out with the pandemic . she one very happy bunny .

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
it always has a service before a MOT so it was done then but for 14 year car there not one bit of rust and they said it solid ,just as well two people hit it this year .(but not her fault) but did not need a repair at a paint shop
Since she brought it in 2011 it was on 24,000 it now on 78,000 it only had a exhaust, tyres and a battery plus a CV boot to say it was a working car for her job as a Health Visitor and helping out with the pandemic . she one very happy bunny .
Good to hear it is not a Trigger's broom vehicle. :ROFLMAO:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts