Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we're looking to go to france next summer for the first time and cannot readily find a map of sites and site reports in Brittany.

Can some one please give me step by step instructions as to where i can find this information. I thought it was built into the CC web site but i simply cannot locate it.....help me sone one ...please

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
Hi Neil,

Take a look at the free on-line ACSI guide to 8000+ inspected sites.

www.eurocampings.net - then click on the map - France - then Brittany - then the regions you fancy visiting. The North and Soth coasts are very different, and both are worth visiting.

Robert

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Or there's this link - Camping France.com http://www.campingfrance.com/recherche_geo.jsp?regLib=Bretagne&region=07&lg=uk - takes you straight to Brittany, and you can check our the sites in the areas you fancy.

Jan 29, 2007
Visit site
Look at Alan Rogers sites - they are online as well as having a big guide book. Also the "Castels" sites are very good - we have stayed at several sites in this group, all excellent. Just type Les Castels into google. The sites are individually owned but affiliate to this group. They have all been excellent quality and they are usually based around an old chateau or hunting lodge, or something like that.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Select Sites on 01873 859876 or go to www.select-site.com provide a first rate reservation service.

For independent reviews go to www.ukcampsite.co.uk

Vic

Mar 24, 2006
Visit site
Hi Neil

The page you are looking for in the CC site is under Planning your Trip, Log in and click on this tab on the heading.Scroll down and click Overseas trips. Next click Overseas sites.Then Travel Service Brochure,then click on the Read brochure online link. You can also request the brochure by post the telephone number is on the same page.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts