2009 Bailey Senator California - Reviews.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Hi Guys

Tony here from Australia, not been on the forum for a while.

Just purchased over here a 2009 Bailey Senator California and just wondering what other members views are about this van.

The van has a great layout with the full width rear bathroom.

Have read with some interest that Bailey have failed to provide 12v sockets in the California wheras they did put them in other models.

Any tips/advice greatly appreciated.

Tony.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I am not sure that the Australian models will be identical so it might be difficult to be sure that a review here will be correct for you.l basically the Senators were the top model in the Bailey range at that time they were built and are about average for reliability.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Its a UK made van and was only shipped to Australia last December.

They do make Bailey vans out here but this a British version.

Tony

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tony
I assume you have the series 6?
Your California is the single axle version of my Wyoming which is a twin axle. Otherwise the layout and equipment is pretty much the same.
We bought ours new in November 2008. Serviced every year.
A front window seal failed allowing some water ingress. Easily fixed. We use her a lot and in fairness she has stood us well including the two dogs. The 3 way valves on the water system fail every few years. I always carry a spare. The Thetford toilet blade has also failed. Again I always carry a spare. The paint has faded somewhat but soon polishes up.
The Truma room heater TODs failed needing replacement.
Otherwise she's been very good and still ticks all the boxes.
Let me know if you have more questions. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts