2016 Adria Astella 613HT Amazon review

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I cannot see us taking a caravan with the lounge in the middle. We do like to watch the world go by and the kitchen is in the way. The cooker position would not worry us as we have a built in one at home that looks to be about the same height.
The position of the gas taps in with the kitchen drawer looks curious but is easy to get at.
A personal point is that I do not like the grain om the wood horizontal. It annoys me for no apparent reason and I do not think I could live with it.
Overall it is quite something but not for us.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Totally with Ray on the looking out but I do like the look of the van overall. Not family friendly or Husband and Wife friendly enough for us. If it was just the two of us, as nice as it looks on the surface, there are just too many 'faults' for it to be a goer here.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I did see last years model on site and it certainly looks good from the outside. They do also do the Rio with a double bed if the two singles is a problem but it is a French bed. At that level I would have expected a transverse option.

Feb 17, 2018
Visit site
I know this was an old thread, but we have just bought a 2016 model second hand.
Touring there will be just the 2 of us & the dog, i guess its personal preference, but we both loved the layout over conventional vans.
Time will tell, we have yet to pick it up, but i will keep you posted.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts