2017 Coachman Laser 675 review

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Looks a nice caravan but I would have put the spare wheel in the bed as there is plenty of room and avoid the impossible task of releasing an ALKO carrier.

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Took delivery of one of these in early January as a replacement for our 2016 575.....had it out 4 times so far on short breaks.......it is a lovely place to be, but cant wait to get away for longer.... :)

Jul 25, 2016
Visit site
I think it a shame that the reviews carried out follow the same format, the script is almost cut and paste from one caravan to another. PC should add more technical information or possibly bring in an owner to review. With this Coachman it is good to see they have placed protection over the water pipe running just inside the under bed outside hatch. Buccaneer take note !

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I think the reporting system is correct. You do run through a standard format to make sure everything you need is there and it makes it easier for the reader to follow. You might be surprised how long was spent on getting the format right for reports when we discussed this at work. I am not sure what more technical information is needed but anymore would do no harm.
As most caravans tested are new ones, current users will be difficult to find although, if reviewing second hand models something similar to that done with cars might be possible.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Raywood, so true about rhe spare Wheel, I have removed our carrier from our 560 and laid the spare wheel under the bed, saved 6 kg weight and can easily check the pressure and also change the wheel easily if required, but only done that once in 8 years..
Hutch

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts