2018 Coachman VIP 575 review

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Yet another maker that has decided to drop the bulkhead by the door making that corner un useable for feet up relaxation looking out of the window. Looks like no bolster cushion by the kitchen either. We don't all want to look inwards at a television.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I am a big Coachman and Sterling, fan , buton the Coachman, don't like the side bed, or the end bed, l. Had a 545 before, didnt rock our boat, (Stabiliserers too good) looked at the new models too flimsy. My 2013 is good enough and as soon as its out of warranty will replace all the cabin screws with bigger ones., for a sturdier , very good caravan. Which will last us a long time until we see something, fantastic.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
I am a big Coachman and Sterling, fan , buton the Coachman, don't like the side bed, or the end bed, l. Had a 545 before, didnt rock our boat, (Stabiliserers too good) looked at the new models too flimsy. My 2013 is good enough and as soon as its out of warranty will replace all the cabin screws with bigger ones., for a sturdier , very good caravan. Which will last us a long time until we see something, fantastic.

We do like the idea of the side bed as it would mean my wife could get out of bed in the night without disturbing me. It does seem to restrict access to the toilet though but we all have to decide which compromise suits us.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts