2018 Tribute line-up

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
Interesting... I can understand the reason for downgrading the base vehicle and price as Swift have had positive results doing the same with their van conversions allowing the customer to pick and choose, also putting both packages on for the extra £3k brings the price inline to what they are now meaning those wanting the options don't lose out financially. Does it also offer the dealer more leeway when securing a sale too?
Externally I've always preferred the metallic silver offered on the Tribute rather than the darker look of the Imala etc plus I think it's noticeable that since the inception of the Tribute with its contrasting bright yellow and black livery, Auto Trail have consciously toned this down giving the vans an evolved, more sophisticated look. The T-726 highlighted looks very attractive.
I wonder if we'll see them in the 2018 brochure as part of the Auto Trail stable as the website already illustrates this?
Now Auto Trail, offer media pack#2 on the Imala range and I think you'll be in for a very healthy 2018

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
Wow... Auto Trail are obviously aware that we're in the market for a new van! I really like the look of the Imala 732 which appears to be a slightly less endowed Tracker RB plus the new media pack had me hyperventilating...
I need a lie down... NURSE!! :woohoo:

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
jonno1103 said:
Wow... Auto Trail are obviously aware that we're in the market for a new van! I really like the look of the Imala 732 which appears to be a slightly less endowed Tracker RB plus the new media pack had me hyperventilating...
I need a lie down... NURSE!! :woohoo:

Haha! But, judging by your profile pic, do they do new models in yellow?!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts