2023 Ford Tourneo Connect front and rear Mudflaps or Splash guards

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
While waiting for my new car just wondering of getting a set of mudflaps for it . would it best to get it from the the Ford Dealer ?
Well i found a set that suppose to fit my car and he said if they don"t fit send them back and i will give you full refund
i would appreciate any input

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
While waiting for my new car just wondering of getting a set of mudflaps for it . would it best to get it from the the Ford Dealer ?
Well i found a set that suppose to fit my car and he said if they don"t fit send them back and i will give you full refund
i would appreciate any input

On a new car, there is often an opportunity to do deals on accessories. For example, I got mats thrown in. I think dealers expect the customer to ask. So worth a try.

ie, “As I have had to wait all this time, how about throwing in a set of mud flaps”. Nothing ventured......

Reactions: Beachball
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
On a new car, there is often an opportunity to do deals on accessories. For example, I got mats thrown in. I think dealers expect the customer to ask. So worth a try.

ie, “As I have had to wait all this time, how about throwing in a set of mud flaps”. Nothing ventured......
Hi John thanks for your input might see if i can get a deal on what i want

Reactions: Jcloughie
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
In our last cars I had rubber mats for winter and material ones for summer. Currently both cars have carpet mats, but since the spaniels went we don’t tend to find ourselves in such muddy places. ☹
I have the same in the Jeep. We have the Weathertech floor mats. They are excellent and easy to clean.

Weathertech driver side.jpg

Weathertech passenger side.jpg

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Do mud flaps actually do anything other than make your car look a bit sporty? I fitted them on my first car in my boy racer days but have never bothered since.

My last couple of cars have little spoilers under the body as standard which are supposed to cut down spray or something.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Do mud flaps actually do anything other than make your car look a bit sporty? I fitted them on my first car in my boy racer days but have never bothered since.

My last couple of cars have little spoilers under the body as standard which are supposed to cut down spray or something.
I suspect that’s what’s being discussed here. Our cars have the mini spoilers fitted which do prevent road dirt going up the sides as the wheels turn. The back ones are just aesthetically pleasing 😂

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts