5/6 berth with L shaped lounge and fixed bunks??

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, we are new to caravanning and this is my first post. I'd be so grateful if anyone could tell me of any caravan models that are 5 or 6 berth and have BOTH an L shaped lounge and fixed bunks. I just can't find both on any model. We can't afford newish caravans (looking to spend up to £7k), so would have to be older models. Many thanks for reading & for any help you can give. Charlotte

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I think you will find them very difficult to find. Eldiss, Avondale and Lunar used to offer them as an option but there are very few about and they may be difficult to find second hand. Not sure if either Eldiss or Lunar will now do them but you could check with a dealer.
We have had two four berths with this layout but had to order them and there was an additional cost. They are probably both out there somewhere but no idea where. I gather from the dealer who took our last one that they love them as because they are different they sell far better so are on the forecourt less time as everything else looks the same so L shapes may carry a premium.
We never saw another Eldiss with the option although there were certainly a number of Avondales with it.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Charlotte, welcome to the forum. What is the attraction of the L shaped lounge for you. Can a parallel lounge offer a solution?
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts