A BIG THANK YOU

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I would liike to say a big thank you to the members and administrators of this site who have given us invaluable advice when we embarked on our caravanning journey last November. We have had to change our brand new 'runnarounds' for a tow car (Mondeo Estate for dog) which ticked all the boxes just as you said it would. We were taught all about the curb weights, nose weights when choosing the right van and the towing mirrows (milenco) were spot on and did the job nicely. And as for the Isabella awning - what can I say. Stayed in place in gusts of 50 mph, unlike some of the other unfortunate awning owners. I have even been able to get advice about portable electrical cooking appliances.

Having never towed before we thought that would be the hardest part but we found all the safety procedures regarding the jockey wheel breaks, saftely wire, electrics equally baffling. We used our motor mover to park and did our homework regarding storage and I am pleased to say that our first outing went very smoothly thanks to all the help and advice given on this site.

So thank you to all of you who have helped us over these passed few months. We have only been home for five days following our first tour of eight weeks, but we are already planning our next trip out which will commence 18th August until 23rd September.

So I wish you all a very happy summer with lots of safe motoring and happy holiday breaks.

Jellygirl x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts