A question for Rob T

May 30, 2006
Visit site
We are booked on La Garangoire at the end of August,are there any pitches that you know of that we should avoid? or any that are better to go for being larger rather than smaller,I like my space and hate being cramped into a small pitch, also what is the access to site like? Hope you can help with these questions, many thank.

P.S. If anyone else has any usful comments they would be greatly received.

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

On both our visits to L' Garangeoire we were booked onto their serviced pitches with water and drainage. Without doubt they are the biggest pitches I have ever came across, absolutely huge. The pitches I saw without water and drainage looked to be of a similar size.

With regards to pitches to avoid the only ones I can think of that are perhaps not so good are the newer ones towards the rear of the site. The only reason being that the trees bordering them are not mature enough to give a lot of shade.(or weren't when we were last there)

Access is fine, no problems.

Anything else, please ask.

Robert

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

On both our visits to L' Garangeoire we were booked onto their serviced pitches with water and drainage. Without doubt they are the biggest pitches I have ever came across, absolutely huge. The pitches I saw without water and drainage looked to be of a similar size.

With regards to pitches to avoid the only ones I can think of that are perhaps not so good are the newer ones towards the rear of the site. The only reason being that the trees bordering them are not mature enough to give a lot of shade.(or weren't when we were last there)

Access is fine, no problems.

Anything else, please ask.

Robert
L' Garangeoire = La Garangeoire?

May 30, 2006
Visit site
Thanks for the info Rob, we are really looking forward to visiting this site,I only hope the fishing is good for hubby,and that there is a decent golf course nearby,havn't looked into that just yet.

thanks again for your help.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts