A warning about brake cleaner

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
A funny story from this year's caravanning...(well I thought it was funny, it wasn't me it happened to)

You know those aerosols of brake cleaner that are great for cleaning brakes and the friction surfaces of the stabiliser? DON'T keep them in the same locker in the 'van, that you keep the underarm deodorant!

Mrs Gozza had a nasty surprise one mornng this year...and smelled a bit odd for the rest of the day.

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
No, it's not a new type of lawnmower, it's the roof of my caravan, as all the local insects (and birds) seem to have been using it as a loo this summer. I've just been out to give the 'van a pre-outing freshen-up, and have spent ages with a white scourer trying to get rid of all the poo specks. Of course, at this time of year the birds are all pigging out on blackberries, so I had a pink bespeckled work of avian graffiti to clear off, too. Oooh, lovely. Maybe I should invest some energy in coating the 'van with some polish, perhaps the offending excrement might not adhere so well?

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
I'm confused as well - at best I could take it as a new boarder who is inexperienced with posting, at worst it's some sort of spam attack.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts