ABI Marauder 500CT 1992 5 berth - info appreciated

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone have any knowledge of these ABI vans. I am looking at a 500CT or (5400CT) which could have been a mis-print. It certainly looks a good conditioned van. Any advice gratefully received.

Feb 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi Robert, Our first van was an ABI Monza 450CT. The Monza range was ABI's budget entry range wih the Marauder range being their next range up, with a bit more kit. It will be a 500CT model that you are looking at. Light and easy to tow, but the main problem today would be getting spares if anything goes wonky,particularly on the bodywork.

Feb 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi Robert, Our first van was an ABI Monza 450CT. The Monza range was ABI's budget entry range wih the Marauder range being their next range up, with a bit more kit. It will be a 500CT model that you are looking at. Light and easy to tow, but the main problem today would be getting spares if anything goes wonky,particularly on the bodywork.

Oct 22, 2008
Visit site
hi, i bought an abi marauder 450et 1993, 2 years ago, very easy to tow, you hardly know its hooked up when out on the road . i would check everything is working,i.e. carver 1800 heater, cascade mk2 water heater and zig unit (dcu 3 ) model i think. you can still get parts on e.bay or from a breakers yard, a very good van to start off with, i also took all the stickers off so it doesn't look too dated now. andy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts