Adria Altea and recommended porch air awning

Jan 10, 2023
Visit site
Hi I have just been refunded for my Outwell Tide Air Caravan Awning and have to select a replacement as Outwell are now discontinued. I wondered what would be recommended as when I look all of the awnings are for recommended heights of 235 to 250 cm and the Adria height is 258 cm. Will these awnings actually be OK as I can’t see any recommended specifically for the Adria Altea. Any help advice will be gratefully received Debbie

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi I have just been refunded for my Outwell Tide Air Caravan Awning and have to select a replacement as Outwell are now discontinued. I wondered what would be recommended as when I look all of the awnings are for recommended heights of 235 to 250 cm and the Adria height is 258 cm. Will these awnings actually be OK as I can’t see any recommended specifically for the Adria Altea. Any help advice will be gratefully received Debbie

I think that you will find that the height includes the height of the aerial if fitted. Did you physically measure the distance from the ground to the awning rail as that may be different?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If your Adria is indeed higher at the awning rail, you may find a motorhome or campervan awning would fit as some of them are higher than 'normal' caravans

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I agree that physically measuring the height of the caravan is possibly the way forward although it might be worth having a word with an Adria dealer who should be familiar with the caravan.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts