Al-Ko secure wheel lock

Jul 31, 2006
Visit site
Steve,

Like Janet, mine came with my Bailey Senator, whilst as a security device its probably one of the most secure, but..... it is not the easiest thing to fit! you have to be so precise in lining the bolt hole up with the device, so unless you've got a motor mover with "soft start" it's a case of leveling up the van, jacking up the nearside & turning the wheel until everything lines up, fitting the Al-ko wheel lock & then lowering the van back down.

Oh & by the way, it only fits vans with alloy wheels!

Jan 7, 2006
Visit site
Yes, my hubby did complain a bit at first as he has to jack up the van each time. Now though, he has got into a routine and has become much quicker so fitting it is now second nature.

We would not be without the Alko secure now - especially with the huge insurance discount and peace of mind!

Janet

Apr 21, 2007
Visit site
we never seem to get the wheel lined up and the air always seems to turn blue. the insurance bit seems a bit of a joke but when i phoned around every time i said a security device they said "that will be another 20% off" by the time i finished i thought this is going to be good they then would reply your quote is "

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
Can you believe that despite Coachman having a great deal of input in to the device during design stages my 2006 VIP 530/4 can not be fitted with alko secure.

I have searched the alko site and coachmans site and nowhere can i find anything that says i can use this lock, i would buy one tomorow if it would fit its a lot smaller and lighter than my current bulldog lock.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts