Alaria RI by Lunar Caravans reviewed

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Is the roof construction improved for 2018? If still not a nice strong bonded affair like everyone else then however many gizmo's they throw at it I won't be buying one.

The other thing I have a downer on with the Alaria, and it has been an issue with some Explorer group products, when putting in a L shaped lounge the deep window needs to be on the opposite side to the awning. I've had quite a few L shaped lounges but never one with the picture window view being a pile of wellies and dog leads in the awning.

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Martin24 said:
Is the roof construction improved for 2018? If still not a nice strong bonded affair like everyone else then however many gizmo's they throw at it I won't be buying one.

The other thing I have a downer on with the Alaria, and it has been an issue with some Explorer group products, when putting in a L shaped lounge the deep window needs to be on the opposite side to the awning. I've had quite a few L shaped lounges but never one with the picture window view being a pile of wellies and dog leads in the awning.

Which was our reasoning for getting an air awning :p :p

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I think the reason for the window being on the nearside is going to be based on the location of the water inlet and heater. These are almost alwayson the offside front and putting the lounge in the other way round would prevent this. Given the size of the caravan you should only need an awning that stops short of the window in most cases but a bit more thought might have come up with a better idea..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts