Alarm that rings your mobile if anything is wrong

Feb 4, 2009
Visit site
I have just joined this forum trying to get some feedback on whether caravanners think this is a saleable alarm into the caravan market. I have been importing these alarms into this country for 6 months now and have been fitting them into various machines like cigarette and drinks machines the alarm is about the size of a small mobile phone and has a motion detector , a vibration sensor and a noise sensor, when an alarm is detected the alarm rings you silently and you can listen in, (you can also listen in at any time) also as its using mobile phone technology you can track it at any time, the alarm just needs a simm card (pay as you go) it can be switched off and on , and the sensitivity set via a text message. I sell these between £200-£250 depending on how the pound is at the time, is it worth persuing the caravan market or do you think its too expensive?????

Nov 5, 2006
Visit site
the problem with mobile phone technology is the mast distribution area in rural areas making van location difficult as it could be anywhere in a square killometer in some instances thus

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts