Allegra_02 happy to join your community

Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
HI everibody
M'y Suriname Vincent. I'm living in France, I'm 57 years old and practice caravan my self since 1988, and before with my parents.
Please apologyze my mistakes in English, so it's a fact, unfortunately I'm French
Why join your forum ?
- FIrst I discover Last year the car tauwing review made with a strong methodoligy
Nobody in France apply a scientist approach
- French People often forêt Caravan. I'm à poor lonesome caravan user

What about me...
Married, I travel with my wife, Angelique

My car : Volvo V60 II D3 with automatic gearbox (2019 year modem)
My caravan... Caravelair Allegra 475 (5. 00 m *2.. 15m inside.. 1400 kgs)
6m80 outsider with tauwing attach

My hobbies Clambing, Mountain, Travels in Europe, Music

I'm working as process studying office manager specialized in Logistic for a 3Pl in warehousing

My aim in joining your communistes is to share good campsites adresse, May be help some of you in France, and be a survivor in French motorhome World.

Attachments

• _20200625_152452.JPG
    _20200625_152452.JPG
    460.8 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: JezzerB
Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
HI everibody
M'y Suriname Vincent. I'm living in France, I'm 57 years old and practice caravan my self since 1988, and before with my parents since 1965
Please apologyze my mistakes in English, so it's a fact, unfortunately I'm French
Why join your forum ?
- FIrst I discover last year the car tauwing review made with a strong methodology
Nobody in France apply this scientist approach
- French People often forget Caravan. I'm a poor lonesome caravan user

What about me...

My car : Volvo V60 II D3 with automatic gearbox (2019 year model)
6m80 outside length with tauwing attach

My hobbies : Clambing, Mountain, Travels in Europe, Music

I'm working as process studying office manager specialized in Logistic for a 3Pl in warehousing

My aim in joining your community is to share good campsites locations. May be help some of you in France, and be a survivor in French motorhome World.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
HI everibody
M'y Suriname Vincent. I'm living in France, I'm 57 years old and practice caravan my self since 1988, and before with my parents since 1965
Why join your forum ?
- FIrst I discover last year the car tauwing review made with a strong methodology
Nobody in France apply this scientist approach
- French People often forget Caravan. I'm a poor lonesome caravan user

What about me...

My car : Volvo V60 II D3 with automatic gearbox (2019 year model)
6m80 outside length with tauwing attach

My hobbies : Clambing, Mountain, Travels in Europe, Music

My aim in joining your community is to share good campsites locations. May be help some of you in France, and be a survivor in French motorhome World.

Vincent
Welcome to the Forum and your English is absolutely fine. We’ve been going to France both with or without the caravan and love the country. Be interesting to share views and opinions.

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
bonjour Allegra_02, bienvenue sur notre forum. ma femme et moi prenons toujours nos vacances principales en France que nous aimons beaucoup. malheureusement cette année nous avons dû annuler notre voyage en Dordogne à cause de covid19. Nous prévoyons d'avoir des vacances beaucoup plus longues en France l'année prochaine. Peut-être qu'un jour nos chemins se croiseront? Restez en sécurité.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I understand that by writing in French you're trying to make Suriname feel welcome, but post in English only please.
The forum algorithms are set to reject text that's not written in English.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I understand that by writing in French you're trying to make Suriname feel welcome, but post in English only please.
The forum algorithms are set to reject text that's not written in English.
Oops guess my Latin didn’t make it then last week 😁

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. We have spent several happy holidays in France and look forward to returning but probably not until next year at least.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Elcome to the forum. I would have been in your lovely country now, but Covid 19 put a stop to that. Next year...
mel

Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
Thank you all for your warm welcome.

Your level in latin is better than mine, although I studied it 3 years long during my scolarity, just to be in a better group of students.
What about "suriname" you mentioned : a bad prediction of the swiftkey technology of my smartphone. I just modified its set up.
Considered as prehistoric man by youngers, I prefer use maps than GPS and have some doubts around new technologies. Whats a transition : Today I planned to visit "Lascaux II" a prehistoric site in Dordogne.

Reactions: Parksy
Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
bonjour Allegra_02, bienvenue sur notre forum. ma femme et moi prenons toujours nos vacances principales en France que nous aimons beaucoup. malheureusement cette année nous avons dû annuler notre voyage en Dordogne à cause de covid19. Nous prévoyons d'avoir des vacances beaucoup plus longues en France l'année prochaine. Peut-être qu'un jour nos chemins se croiseront? Restez en sécurité.
Your perfect French highlights your attachment to our country. Congratulations.
As you, we had to cancelled our holidays planned this year in Ireland. Dordogne and Lot are very nices countries and we choosed them to replace our original project. This week there is only 20% of used pitchs in the camping where we are staying in Gourdon (Lot 46300 /! \ there are 4 Gourdon in France)
For our safety we use masks each time we visit touristic site or come into a shop, and we have at our disposal alcoholic solution at each equipment sanitaries location.

Reactions: Parksy
Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi Allegra_02
We have been taking our holidays in France since 2004 when we bought our caravan. We had three children travelling with us then. We decided that it was only right that we should try and learn to speak French out of courtesy and because it makes communicating so much easier especially in the rural areas we like to visit. I have not found it so easy but I can get along to the amusement of whoever I’m speaking to but my wife is very competent.
Favourite places? For me will always be the Loire et Cher region although a couple of years ago we both fell in love with Annecy and will return one day. My wife loves the sun so this would have been our second visit to the Dordogne. First time we stayed on a very small site near Hautefort, this time was to have been at Limueil but that is now next year.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thank you all for your warm welcome.

Your level in latin is better than mine, although I studied it 3 years long during my scolarity, just to be in a better group of students.
What about "suriname" you mentioned : a bad prediction of the swiftkey technology of my smartphone. I just modified its set up.
Considered as prehistoric man by youngers, I prefer use maps than GPS and have some doubts around new technologies. Whats a transition : Today I planned to visit "Lascaux II" a prehistoric site in Dordogne.

Lascaux is amazing. We have spent many holidays in that area and one of our favourite sites is La Tournerie near to Montignac. And there’s a lovely eaterie La Table de Jean at Coly. You can drive there through the forest tracks or even walk.

Le Manoir opposite De Jean is really nice but a quantum leap in price.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts