Anyone been here?...Des 4 Vents Caravan Site Nr. Paris

Sep 8, 2006
Visit site
Hi all.

Looking at going to France next year and would like to be near Disneyland. Has anyone been to the above mentioned site and what are your thoughts etc. I would like to know how long roughly to get there from leaving the ferry and is it an easy drive. I've heard Paris can be difficult to drive around. Having never driven abroad I'm new to all this. Anything else I should know?? Thanks in Advance, Dan.

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
We stayed at a campsite quite good not far from Disney although we were'nt going there. Only thing is I can't remember the site.

Hubby is asleep now, so I will ask him tomorrow see if he remembers.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Dan

We stayed at Des 4 Vents a few years back. We were very pleased. It is in a rural location and set in an orchard. We had a large pitch although I believe they do put 2 units on each pitch when busy, that wouldn't be a problem because they are so big!!! The staff were very helpful and spoke English. There was no shop then but a bread van called each morning.

We had no problem travelling around Paris as we booked through CCC and they gave travel instructions. We "skirted! Paris

Although we booked with the Camping and Caravanning Club it was MUCH cheaper to book direct with the site and we extended our stay paying direct. The site is very handy for Disneyland. As well as visiting Disneyland we parked at the rail station adjacent to Disney and took the train journey into central Paris.

There are lots of reviews of the site here:

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/reviews.asp?revid=6333
Tim

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts