Anyone bought a/Ninja/bbq/smoker/air fryer

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, I’ve been a cadac user for as long as I can remember and I’ve been looking at options and come across a ninja/bbq, smoker and air fryer, uses can run on electric to run and add wood chips to give smoky tastes .
I’m no expert at all as only looked at it first time today, I’m unsure as whether to buy as it costs give or take £350, it’s very new I think so could well drop in price.
Main reason to put this on a topic was to wonder if anyone on here has already bought one, any info appreciated.

BP

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This model of Ninja is designed for a domestic situation not for touring. The main reason is it has a 2.4kW element (10.4Amps)

Nov 12, 2021
Visit site
I'm a lifelong Cadac user too but, we have also used a Tefal Actifry in the caravan when it's not possible to cook outside. Having said that, my Wife is very happy with the gas oven in the caravan too.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I was perhaps a little brief with my previous answer, At 2.4kW it would work on most sites with 10A plus supply, but it would leave little for other uses, for example the water heaters typically use 800 or more watts the fridge at 120W tv at 80W lighting at say 25W.

So its all bit close to the limit for convenience.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi all, I’ve been a cadac user for as long as I can remember and I’ve been looking at options and come across a ninja/bbq, smoker and air fryer, uses can run on electric to run and add wood chips to give smoky tastes .
I’m no expert at all as only looked at it first time today, I’m unsure as whether to buy as it costs give or take £350, it’s very new I think so could well drop in price.
Main reason to put this on a topic was to wonder if anyone on here has already bought one, any info appreciated.

BP
Our daughter and SIL purchased one last week. I did not notice any real difference between it and a normal air fryer. We had a chicken meal. To replace the wood chips is an ongoing subscription. It cannot be used inside due to smoke issues.

We were interested in purchasing one, but definitely no longer have an interest in one. We will stick with our normal Ninja air fryer which we take away with us. We have never had an issue using it on site and is also over 10amp.

Reactions: ProfJohnL

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts