Anyone in the Amateur Radio Caravan & Camping Club

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
Yes, a Radio Amateur Callsign is unique, hence I use it to join forums.

I did have the Registration on my car when I had a 1996 Land Rover Discovery, but now that is on a Retention Certificate, and the plate is actually attached to my shed... and the Private Plate only cos me £1, as I had a very small win on the Lottery, and treated myself.

I'm not an active Radio Amateur, hence thinking of combining the two hobbies, at least part of the time, one thing that appeals to me is being on 'Greenfield Sites', if you're formerly associated with Scouting, you'd be familiar with the terminology, to describe a site that is basically a farmer's field, with very few facilities.

I'm not the sort of person who likes everything provided the same as everywhere else, I dislike large VW Shows for example, as I refuse to share one tap and toilet with 5,000 people, mostly drunk people at that.

Whether that fits in with other Caravanning or Camping Clubs I've no idea at this point, but that type of Caravanning or Camping appeals to me. So if anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts