Archies Camping - November 2018 update

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
As I can't seem to get access to the pinned topic above (title includes July 2018) I thought I should post again here:

For users of Archies Campings there is a new update available on line at ArchiesCampings from this weekend. This will be the last for this year. ..... so if you're planning to go away in the next few weeks make sure you download the updates now.

For those who don't use Archies Campings I should explain that this is a website which offers downloads of POI's for more than 33,000 campsites in the UK and the rest of Europe, for almost all types of SatNavs. There is also an App available, for a small fee, which has free updates. This time even more campsites have been added, particularly in Germany, where more than 200 new sites are now include

Archie asks that everyone who notices anything different about a site, from the information on his website, (opening hours, phone numbers, etc) to let him know via the contact button on the website. In this way the information can be kept up to date.

Please can everyone share this on other forums/groups where they think the information will be useful.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts