Blue Lias

Sep 12, 2021
Visit site
So we went for a drive out today to look at Blue Lias........lovely location and we sat by the flooded M40 ( Grand Union Canal) and had some lunch as we watched the speed merchants race by ( ducks and a very regal swan, along with a few narrow boats).

No wonder it gets busy there.

Had a quick peek at the caravan site which looked lovely even though we like hard standings.

Steve

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
So we went for a drive out today to look at Blue Lias........lovely location and we sat by the flooded M40 ( Grand Union Canal) and had some lunch as we watched the speed merchants race by ( ducks and a very regal swan, along with a few narrow boats).

No wonder it gets busy there.

Had a quick peek at the caravan site which looked lovely even though we like hard standings.

Steve
It does look very nice, but for us unfortunately does not have FSP however may be worth a consideration. Concern is hauling 40l aquarolls and wastemasters back and forth. We have no used them for 3-4 years.

Just our luck that we will end up furthest from the water point. Not sure where Elsan point or waste water are located. LOL!

Sep 12, 2021
Visit site
It does look very nice, but for us unfortunately does not have FSP however may be worth a consideration. Concern is hauling 40l aquarolls and wastemasters back and forth. We have no used them for 3-4 years.

Just our luck that we will end up furthest from the water point. Not sure where Elsan point or waste water are located. LOL!
We also use FSP's. The Elsan point is by the side of the pub near the back.
Very pretty though.

Steve

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
......just left Blue Lias after 4 great days.
We were in the cheap seats though (off grid in the rally field) .....less than half price of the main site but only a tap and elsan point.

Reactions: Hutch

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Are the last three posts on the wrong thread? Are they trying to follow Gafferbill’s thread on The Blue Lias??
Oh flippin heck that means I need to try and merge them! Pushing my rudimentary modding skills now. I have the how to guide in front of me. If they disappear or don’t move ……well what can I say. 😉
Mel

Reactions: Dustydog
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Oh flippin heck that means I need to try and merge them! Pushing my rudimentary modding skills now. I have the how to guide in front of me. If they disappear or don’t move ……well what can I say. 😉
Mel
No no . Spare the grey cells ! It really doesn’t matter😋

Aug 14, 2020
Visit site
Well, well, us too! We were the ones announced by Sheila at flag as 'unattached guests' . Lovely rally, field area and pub. We'll be back.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Well, well, us too! We were the ones announced by Sheila at flag as 'unattached guests' . Lovely rally, field area and pub. We'll be back.
......small world eh!

We were the first time Upper Thames attendees as we have just moved centres from West Sussex.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts