ATS reductions on Goodyear Tyres.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I was going to reshod our runabout towards tye end of summer. But this afternoon I was browsing tyre sites to get a feel of what prices were like and accessed ATS. They are doing an offer on Goodyear with £70 off of four tyres which basically removes the fitting, balance, valve and recycling costs. So I bought four Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons Gen3 for £273 fully fitted. Also four wheel alignment is half price at £37.50.

Valid until 3 June.

Bet I don’t see any snow next winter. 🙁

Reactions: Beachball and Hutch
Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
I was going to reshod our runabout towards tye end of summer. But this afternoon I was browsing tyre sites to get a feel of what prices were like and accessed ATS. They are doing an offer on Goodyear with £70 off of four tyres which basically removes the fitting, balance, valve and recycling costs. So I bought four Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons Gen3 for £273 fully fitted. Also four wheel alignment is half price at £37.50.

Valid until 3 June.

Just looked for 4 tyres for my Kia, £730, and you got 4 for £273?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Just looked for 4 tyres for my Kia, £730, and you got 4 for £273?
Do I sense you don’t believe my post? There are tyres of different sizes and speed ratings so it’s quite normal to have variations in price. Clearly you missed the point that they are for our runabout.

IMG_1243.jpeg

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
We use Black Circles online for our tyres normally.

Steve
Same with us but others are pushing them hard on price now. I could not have bought these tyres at near to this price via Blackcircles even with Boundless discount. . Nearest other supplier was Protyre where we have a local depot.

Reactions: Steve1962
Oct 19, 2023
Visit site
Strange things tyres. I bought Goodyears for a long time, Grand Prixs then GTs and was always happy with them until I bought a Hyundai Accent. 6 months after buying it I put 2 Goodyears on the front. They were lethal, the slightest bit of moisture on the road and it would understeer at 20mph. I scrubbed them with sandpaper and persevered for 500 miles, they didn't improve so I switched them to the rear. When I needed 2 more for the front I bought 'budgets' as I didn't intend to keep the car long. They happened to be Accelera and were fantastic tyres for the money. I bought Accelera for every car I had for the next 20 years. The local tyre fitters I used told me that Accelera were the only budget tyres people asked for by name. I have no idea why Goodyears didn't suit the Accent but I haven't bought them since.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Strange things tyres. I bought Goodyears for a long time, Grand Prixs then GTs and was always happy with them until I bought a Hyundai Accent. 6 months after buying it I put 2 Goodyears on the front. They were lethal, the slightest bit of moisture on the road and it would understeer at 20mph. I scrubbed them with sandpaper and persevered for 500 miles, they didn't improve so I switched them to the rear. When I needed 2 more for the front I bought 'budgets' as I didn't intend to keep the car long. They happened to be Accelera and were fantastic tyres for the money. I bought Accelera for every car I had for the next 20 years. The local tyre fitters I used told me that Accelera were the only budget tyres people asked for by name. I have no idea why Goodyears didn't suit the Accent but I haven't bought them since.
I had my first Goodyears on my minivan…..G800s and since then I’ve had Eagles and other Goodyear models. Never had a problem. The Vectors I’ve just bought consistently come at or near the top in various tyre testing sites such as Autobild. So I will just have to keep my fingers crossed. 👍

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
ATS had the same deal a while back on Michelin tyres.
£70 off fitting 4 tyres plus extras.. ...had both our cars shod all round.
The extras were......for one car I received a free £50 Lego kit which went to my grandson and for the other, a £50 M&S voucher.
IMO......competitive pricing for quality tyres.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
ATS had the same deal a while back on Michelin tyres.
£70 off fitting 4 tyres plus extras.. ...had both our cars shod all round.
The extras were......for one car I received a free £50 Lego kit which went to my grandson and for the other, a £50 M&S voucher.
IMO......competitive pricing for quality tyres.
ATS do seem to have become more aware of the need to compete. I had an aircon service via Groupon at about half the advertised price. ATS are effectively owned by Michelin too via Euromaster. This current deal favoured smaller cars as the discount was a financial one per two tyres,, not a percentage one. Like you it’s good to buy premium quality tyres at a price not that much higher than some “budget” unknown brands.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site

Valid until 3 June.

Did this beat your discount cards🤪

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts