Auto leveling systems

Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
Any one had any experience with either, Caralevel system , Emove finding level system or E&P leveling system. Trying to save knees and hips & extend caravanning into our 70 's.?

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
I had the E&P leveling system on my first caravan and had it transferred to my new caravan. Over the 7 years I have had the system I am exceptionally pleased . Eyes turn when I am setting up from fellow campers.

Reactions: JezzerB
Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Only can agree with the others: E&P is the way to go. Got this now on our caravan for 1 1/2 year and never want to look back anymore. Literally one push of the button and watch it all happen. Ok, comes at a price but in our opinion money very well spend.

Reactions: JezzerB
Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
It sounds like a good bit of kit but price seems to be around 3k so I think I’ll give it a miss until I win the lottery.
BP

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
There is a lesser system that does some of it I think. We have it on our Buc, makes changing a wheel putting on the alko locks a matter of simply raising the side,amazing. Just love it, another plus point is that the caravan is much more solid when set up. It's far more house like. Well worth it.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
With me been disabled caravanner and have physical limitations i think i would prefer the E&P Leveling System . but it would depend on the payload of the caravan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts