Avondale window

Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
Hi.. I'm after a 2003 avondale osprey front centre window... i have a 6 inch crack inside and outside.. i know eeco make new windows but take about 4 weeks and i have to send mine to them... booked to go away in 3 weeks... could it be repaired ??... any advice would be appreciated.. many thanks..

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Magnum Motorhomes bought up the remaining parts after Avondale went out of business although I am not sure they will have this part left.
SFM caravans carry a large stock of spares and a worth a try. You can also try googling caravan breakers as I think there will be one somewhere.
If all else fails then EECO will make you one up, but as they have to be made to order they do cost.
The window should be standard to the range so simply check for a window for the birds range for that year. Other years may fit but the suppliers will need the measurements to check.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark102
Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Magnum don't have any windows, apparently all the windows went to the manufacturer in Rotterdam. I'm also after a replacement side one, for a Dart 510 5, but no joy so far with breakers.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Thanks, it was the first place to look but no side windows, some front or toilet windows but but no side ones. Are there any makes that are interchangeable with Avondales?

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Google Caravan & Motorhome Windows ..
www.caravanwindows.net
caravan replacement windows fitted as new give them a ring.

Have now been quoted nearly £500 for one new window, if the caravan wasn't 16 years old I might have gone with it but it's not justifiable. Anyone know of a similar make/model that I can adapt to suit? Nothing is coming from the breakers at all. Outside measurement is 930mm wide and 530mm high with a full width hinge.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts