bailey clifton 500

Jul 20, 2005
Visit site
can anybody help me as i am looking for info and pictures on the clifton 500. Iwould be very gratful if someone could email some pictures/or answer this request cheers...

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Darren

The bailey clifton was the first van we ever had, got it in 94. It was an exelent van. I will have to look and see if i can find any pictures next time im in the loft.If you dont mined me asking why are you intrested. Richard w

May 31, 2021
Visit site
can anybody help me as i am looking for info and pictures on the clifton 500. Iwould be very gratful if someone could email some pictures/or answer this request cheers...
We’ve had our Clifton 500 from new. We specified drop down doors on the bedding boxes fitted at the factory . These save lifting the cushions to get access. We also have a 240v consumer unit and socket for appliances 500 w - 600w to run the fridge and battery charge unit on site.
I managed to get hold of some matching walnut effect to make up extra removable shelf units.
In fact it is probably as well fitted as the latest posh models but with more useful storage space. Our Bailey has wall storage on all available walls and above the sink unit and windows. Consider its age it is very cosy and comfortable with a 5’ 6” wide bed at one end and all opening windows.
The chassis is built from sturdy aluminium so no rust worries as we had with our original Lunar caravan.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts