BAILEY "NEW AWNING TYRE SKIRT

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have just saw the below on the bailey website...£49.95 for a tyre skirt

are bailey really serious about selling this product for this amount of money.i have a pageant but will not be buying this one at this price!!!!!!!!!!!!

unbeliable

Bailey Awning Skirt Wheel Cover

In response to feedback from the caravanning public Bailey has produced a branded caravan awning skirt wheel cover. This handy item can be fitted around the nearside wheel to reduce the level of draughts from underneath the caravan entering the awning.

Unlike existing off-the-shelf alternatives the bespoke Bailey version can be fed through a trough on our current design wheel spat which means it does not require any mechanical attachment to our body shell.

This unique accessory can be fitted to all single axle models from the following Bailey ranges:

Discovery Series 5

Ranger Series 5

Pageant Series 5 & 6

Senator Series 5

The awning skirt wheel cover can now be purchased via the Bailey Retailer Network with a recommended retail price of £49.95 including VAT. If this single axle cover proves popular we shall also look to introduce a twin axle version at a later date.

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Didn't a wheel cover come complete with the awning, skirt, pegs, etc? Seems barmy to me to sell separately and certainly at such a silly price - I wonder who thought that up?

Jan 21, 2007
Visit site
When i bought my awning it came with a piece of black plastic sheet the same as the valance but no means of fitting it. I assumed you just draped it over the wheel. I have now made my own from hardboard shaped like a half moon and painted white on the awning side to match the 'van. It doesn't need support as it has been made to tuck behind the mudguard and sit on the wheel clamp. It also has two little clamps fitted so that the valance is held in place where it crosses it. Simple, draughtproof and looks good.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts