Bailey Pegasus Ancona verdict

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Looks a very good family layout and I would have loved something similar when we had the family with us. I do not like the microwave position though and the front end is not up to the standard of the rest of the market. I would prefer a full size front nearside window but the smaller one probably helps when fitting a porch awning.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Too much dropped from the GT65 equipment list for us to consider looking at the current Pegasus. Yes it looks better for being white but that's where it ends for us. When we went and looked at them we were hugely disappointed :( .
Any vans with fixed bunks are a no no once the children are much over 5'. Potential purchasers really need to consider this point before purchasing.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Martin24 said:
Too much dropped from the GT65 equipment list for us to consider looking at the current Pegasus. Yes it looks better for being white but that's where it ends for us. When we went and looked at them we were hugely disappointed :( .
Any vans with fixed bunks are a no no once the children are much over 5'. Potential purchasers really need to consider this point before purchasing.

At 5' 10'' I would have thought the bunk beds would be used well past the 5 year mark.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
5' not 5 years :) .

The length of the bunks is rarely the issue of course but flexibility of the child for access and usefulness as not able to sit up and read etc.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts