bailey pegasus rimini 2014 with the ivan control

Mar 1, 2023
Visit site
i have a bailey pegasus rimini 2014 with the ivan control for heating and water (blow air heating the problem i have is when we use the blow air heating it will not turn off i have to pull a fuse to turn it off ,we sent the complete underfloor system to protex and fitted a new pcb board at the advice off whale they also fitted a new motor as the old one was noisy re fitted the unit and still its the same will not turn off £550 later as any body had this problem

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
i have a bailey pegasus rimini 2014 with the ivan control for heating and water (blow air heating the problem i have is when we use the blow air heating it will not turn off i have to pull a fuse to turn it off ,we sent the complete underfloor system to protex and fitted a new pcb board at the advice off whale they also fitted a new motor as the old one was noisy re fitted the unit and still its the same will not turn off £550 later as any body had this problem
I wonder if you may do better asking an official Whale engineer to sort this for you. It will cost but sometimes you have to go to the mountain 😉

May 11, 2021
Visit site
I have the same van. When you turn off the heating the fan will run on for a little while - I assumed this was to prevent heat soak from the heating element. It always shuts down after a while though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts