Bailey Pegasus S2 Verona

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
Hi All

We've just ordered a new Pegasus 2 Verona to replace our S6 Pageant Burgundy. Whilst I understand that the full awning will not fit the new due to it being 2 sizes too small, I recall reading comments about not being able to fit any standard awnings on the first Pegasus models without some alterations, due to the rail being smaller.

Can anyone confirm if that was actually true, and whether they have altered this (if that was indeed the case) on the Pegasus 2?

We are now looking at possibly buying a lightweight awning to put on the new van, as we never did get to grips with putting the full one up properly. Cab you buy full length lightweight awnings, or is the max they to a 390cm?

many thanks for any advice

Rick

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
hi Rick,
I have just bought a Bailey Unicorn Seville and was aware that owners had stated that the first Alu-Tech models had problems fitting the awning due to the rails being narrow at the roof bend. However, yesterday i tried my Porch Isabella and it slotted into the rail without any problems. Hope this helps. jimmy

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Jimmy, thats very helpful. Did you have any problems with the height for your porch awning? The new vans seem to be a bit higher than the old Baileys

May 1, 2010
Visit site
We have a Pegasus 524 bought March 2010 and use Isabella full awning, Bradcot Porch awning and Suncamp lightweight porch awning without any problems. Isabella supply thinner pads to fit their brackets as awning rail on Alutech does not stick out from van as far as previous aluminum rails. Feed your awning in from the front of the van much easier than from the back.

Henry

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts