Bailey Phoenix0

Sep 7, 2022
Visit site
I need some help please. Just set out on a trip to Scotland. First time away from home where it was set up by the man who delivered it. 2018 model I think. A 420. All was worki g at home but no electricity. Have I missed the master switch? Lights are OK but maybe 12v? I thought the fridge was working but not certain. All switches are facing the same way on the fuse box. And ehu connected correctly as far as I can tell.

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
I need some help please. Just set out on a trip to Scotland. First time away from home where it was set up by the man who delivered it. 2018 model I think. A 420. All was worki g at home but no electricity. Have I missed the master switch? Lights are OK but maybe 12v? I thought the fridge was working but not certain. All switches are facing the same way on the fuse box. And ehu connected correctly as far as I can tell.

The switches (actually 2x miniature circuit breakers and 1x RCD) should all be UP - is that the situation? If it is with EHU connected and active, press the test button on the RCD and see if it trips. If it doesn't then you have an external supply problem; if it does then mains is OK and you may have a 'deeper' problem within the van..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts