Bailey ranger 6 gt60 460/2

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hope some one can help I have a Bailey ranger 6 gt60 460/2 and will be picking it up on Friday and would like to get a battery for it but would like to know what size i do not mean amp I mean physical size
I know it a bit late but just though that I do not know the size which will fit
Thank you all for looking
Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I suggest you ask the seller to give you the dimensions of the battery box, rather than relying a member of the forum having the same caravan.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The battery boxes are normally a standard size and most leisure batteries now fit in them as if they did not then they would have virtually no market. Unless you are going away straight away with the caravan though I would wait until you pick it up and measure it just to be sure. If you do need it straight away get one from a dealer who will know if it fits.

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Thank you all when I picked up my caravan from the dealer in Exeter they put a new battery in it as well as lots more.
I was not expecting anything so was surprised that they gave me the battery , mains lead 25m, new grill pan light for gas and a adapter for the two 7pins on my freelander to 13pin on the caravan and more.
well done to them.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
The Forum rules allow you to mention a dealer that has been helpfull to you. So go ahead and tell us who they were if you feel, they deserve a thankyou.

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Ok the dealer that I go my caravan from who help me and have been very help full is Martins of Exeter
They where so good I called them to say how happy I was after I got home.
All I can say is well done Martins and thank you

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
click said:
Ok the dealer that I go my caravan from who help me and have been very help full is Martins of Exeter

good outfit is Martins, would recommend them to anyone, we were in Exemouth when the water pump packed in, only place I could find was Martins for a new one. they did not have the right one in stock, but the sales assistant got one of their engineers to find us a used one to be going on with until the new one arrived the next day.
excellent service. good on you for buying from them.

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
click said:
Hope some one can help I have a Bailey ranger 6 gt60 460/2 and will be picking it up on Friday and would like to get a battery for it but would like to know what size i do not mean amp I mean physical size
I know it a bit late but just though that I do not know the size which will fit
Mark

Bailey have used a standard sized box (fitted over the wheel) for some time so a 85Ah will fit perfectly, unless you have a mover in which case a 110Ah or 115Ah will also fit.

The own-brand leisure batteries sold by Halfords are badged Yuasa which is as near as good as you can get, and a 115Ah will cost you about £90 with a two year guarantee.

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
colin-yorkshire said:
click said:

good outfit is Martins, would recommend them to anyone, we were in Exemouth when the water pump packed in, only place I could find was Martins for a new one. they did not have the right one in stock, but the sales assistant got one of their engineers to find us a used one to be going on with until the new one arrived the next day.
excellent service. good on you for buying from them.

hope you had a good stay in sunny Exmouth

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts