Bailey senator indiana Alko shock absobers

Sep 13, 2022
Visit site
Good morning

I own a 2007 Bailey senator indiana, please cannsome one tell me if the shock absorbers are fitted the same way as the videos on you tube, pull out the rubber bung and insert the mounting brackets.. thankyou

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Good morning

I own a 2007 Bailey senator indiana, please cannsome one tell me if they are fitted the same way as the videos on you tube, pull out the rubber bung and insert the mounting brackets.. thankyou
Welcome to the forum and hopefully someone can help. I think your post is a bit cryptic? Can you please elaborate and be more specific? Thanks.

Reactions: Kev537g
Sep 13, 2022
Visit site
Hi thankyou for the welcome, the video on the Internet shows the removal of the rubber bung to insert the mounting plates on the axle to fit the alko shock absorbers, I was wanting to know if the indiana had the same thing or a different way of attaching them to the axle.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi thankyou for the welcome, the video on the Internet shows the removal of the rubber bung to insert the mounting plates on the axle to fit the alko shock absorbers, I was wanting to know if the indiana had the same thing or a different way of attaching them to the axle.
Hi welcome to the forum, l fitted alko shockers to our Oklahoma a couple of years ago and yes same as the videos, remove the bung, 2 part bracket goes into the hole and the other end goes into the hole already in the chassis

Gra

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Same as Gralay. Fitted mine over 10 years ago. You’ll soon see they only really go on one way. The video is pretty clear. Make sure you have chosen the correct colour for the MTPLM of your caravan

TRENDING THREADS