Bailey Senator Wyoming has a new home

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi All, the Wyoming has a new home now and will be a luxury 2 person caravan. We are getting our Swift Fairway 540 on 23rd May and cant wait. It will be nice to go back to a single axel again with our isabella magnum. Really looking forward to cornwall now.

thanks

jo

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jo
We parted with our Wyoming last October,sad to see it go as it had been a really good van, it was sold by the dealer while we were picking up our new van.Like you we went back to single axle,it has taken a bit of organisation,but the single is easier to store,for us and in some ways easier to tow,initially we missed the end washroom,and the fridge freezer,but the island bed we now have makes up for a lot. Hope you enjoy your new van and I noticed the name change too.....

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Jo-Anne, congratulations on buying your Swift, the Fairway is a dealer special from Broad Lanes I believe, so there should be a few extras on board and the 540 is a great layout which will be significantly lighter than your Wyoming

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
thanks steve, i will miss it slightly but i wanted to change it. it was the right time and shes gone to a fab new home. i did get upset what am i like (an idiot). anyway cant wait to get the fairway now lol. the bbq point is on the awning side aswell and it will be my first white van lol, ive had 2 creams , 2 silver sided ones and now a white one lol.

thanks

jo

ps yes a broadlane special

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
i will miss the end bathroom only a little but we never used the shower we used site facilities and i did use it to shower my youngest but i still can in my new one or just use site facilities. we used the shower for storage most of the time lol. the wyoming was a pain on some sites and its to big to bring home to wash because of parking in my street. i didnt like the cooker or the fridge in the wyoming and wanted the fridge and cooker out of a swift lol. the front seats are slightly shorter and i only have the isabella magnum and annex so im sure ill manage lol. i wanted a white van with aliminimum sides aswell but spelt wrong lol.
i cant wait for cornwall now. im going to enjoy.

jo

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Well done Jo
I thought for a moment you were going to desert us tuggers
smiley-kiss.gif

Broad Lanes are a good firm so hopefully you will have no problems that cannot be swiftly (sic) remedied.
Are you back on Swift Talk now
smiley-undecided.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

So Hillhead watch out or is it Carnon Downs or where and when? We're off to a site near the Lizard last two weeks of august. Could meet up for a BBQ if you are down there.
smiley-cool.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts