Bailey Senator Wyoming

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi William

We have a 2002 model - does that count?

Its a great van, plenty of storage space, large bathroom, can't complain about anything and we are glad we have it.

What towcar do you intend to tow with?

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi William,

Firstly I think you are lucky to find a 2 year old Wyoming for sale, most owners seem very happy with them and tend to keep them, ours is only a year old and has L shaped lounge, I think previous model had parallel seats at front. Been very pleased with ours, if you want fixed bed, large fridge, end bathroom and L shaped lounge, plus microwave,with lots of space in a twin axle, I don't think there is a better van for the money than the Wyoming.

Nov 1, 2006
Visit site
Hi William

We have a 2002 model - does that count?

Its a great van, plenty of storage space, large bathroom, can't complain about anything and we are glad we have it.

What towcar do you intend to tow with?

Lolly x
Hi lolly, I have a Nissan Navara to tow it with, had my heart set on a Hobby caravan but as you know we cant tow them in this country unless you have a vehicle over 3.5t, the wyoming seems to be the same kind of layout and size i was looking for

william

Nov 1, 2006
Visit site
Hi William,

Firstly I think you are lucky to find a 2 year old Wyoming for sale, most owners seem very happy with them and tend to keep them, ours is only a year old and has L shaped lounge, I think previous model had parallel seats at front. Been very pleased with ours, if you want fixed bed, large fridge, end bathroom and L shaped lounge, plus microwave,with lots of space in a twin axle, I don't think there is a better van for the money than the Wyoming.
Hi Keith

Yeah i`ve been quite lucky findin this one, its in very good condition,was after a Hobby but you know the rules !

William

May 18, 2007
Visit site
Hi William,

We have a 2006 Senator Wyoming purchase new 10 months ago

We absolutely love it and have very few niggles, hardly any to mention..

Fixed Bed and massive well appointed bathroom are perfect for my disability. thers aways a few niggles but nothing to junp up and down about.

We Love it basically and understand why Bailey are changing this model to nrar side fixed bed- few moans that the 6 berth carolina have been dropped and now we hould have to back to parallel fro seats - Phil

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts