Bailey Senator

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've ordered a Bailey Senator Indiana a having just read some of the negative comments re; water change over system and other design faults perhaps I've made a mistake. Has anyone anything positive to say to make me feel better.

Sue

Apr 17, 2005
Visit site
We have now taken delivery & used for 2 weeks our Bailey Senator Vermont Series 5 & I can honestly say that it is a great 'van, we haven't had any problems with it at all. I personally can't see what all the fuss was about on the water change over system, you only have to move a couple of levers which are easily accessable under the front seat, so far we have not used the onboard tank just running off the aquarolls as we did on our previous caravan, so in our case we do not have to touch the levers, emptying the water heater is so easy - just lift up a little lever under the seat. The pump is a little noisier than the external one at times (probably through being in the 'van & not outside in the aquaroll) but again we haven't found it excessively noisy & it doesn't bother us. We are well pleased with our Vermont & are really pleased that we bought it.

As regards negative comments I sometimes feel that some people will have negative remarks/complaints about anything in life - they are just that sort people.

I hope that you enjoy your new Indiana as much as we are enjoying our Vermont - off again for a week on Sunday & can't wait!

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
I've got an Indiana and did make comments about the water storage system etc. However, it is a great van and I wouldn't try to put anyone off buying one. I don't think, if you read the surveys, that any van is perfect. I do, sometimes, think that the people who design vans never use them. Every one I've had has made me wonder "what design genius thought of ......."

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts