Bailey's new Unicorn announced today

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
The wait is over… Bailey revealed details of its latest Unicorn range today. Super-sharp inside and out, with upgraded kit and interiors influenced by its top-of-the-range motorhome line-up, Unicorn IV has 10 floor plans, including a brand-new family-friendly six berth (yes, really) on a twin axle.

Get the lowdown – plus see how the new vans look – here.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Aside from the 6 berth it all seems like cosmetic tweaks. However the promo video of the retired couple cooking and walking their dog on the beach proved that my age group is now the target demographic. Whoo hoo.
Mel

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Mel said:
Aside from the 6 berth it all seems like cosmetic tweaks. However the promo video of the retired couple cooking and walking their dog on the beach proved that my age group is now the target demographic. Whoo hoo.
Mel

Is that so as you can spend your:

1 - Equity Release from your home
2 - Pension Pot you've paid into all your working life
3 - Your kids inheritance

on a thrown together heap of crap masquerading as a caravan.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
KeefySher said:
Mel said:
Mel

Is that so as you can spend your:

1 - Equity Release from your home
2 - Pension Pot you've paid into all your working life
3 - Your kids inheritance

on a thrown together heap of crap masquerading as a caravan.

So the Unicorn doesn't quite tick all the right boxes for you I take it :p

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The front looks a bit better in the photos and they seem to have tackled the problem of the fixed beds being too short but I am not sure there is a lot else to the caravans but will wait and see them in the flesh.
Is there any difference to the weights?

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
I have never made it a secret that I've not been a fan of Bailey's Alu-Tech vans - until now!! Kay and I were fortunate enough to see the new Unicorns yesterday, and wow, what a transformation! Externally, they are vastly improved (in my opinion), and are very contemporary internally too, as well as having many excellent design features. I could be persuaded!

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
NigelHutson said:
I have never made it a secret that I've not been a fan of Bailey's Alu-Tech vans - until now!! Kay and I were fortunate enough to see the new Unicorns yesterday, and wow, what a transformation! Externally, they are vastly improved (in my opinion), and are very contemporary internally too, as well as having many excellent design features. I could be persuaded!

Sorry Nigel not with you at all and that from a chap who has had a Bailey for nearly three years. The front has improved but not the rest. I'd be very interested to hear more on the excellent design features though because all I could find was a handy little towel rail in the shower cubical. Nothing else of note that I could find so I must have missed something on line that showed up in the flesh.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Sparky. We have a S3 Unicorn. Really like it, You could do worse.

KeefySher: The kids are already spending their inheritance faster than I am, so no worries there :cheer: :cheer: :silly:
Mel

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Just realised the Madrid is missing from the line up. This was the only caravan with something near our current layout and might have been on our list when replacement is due.

Jul 20, 2017
Visit site
Hi Mel,
We have been looking at the cadiz , after 2015 think they have the bigger single beds and larger shower.
Also like the solar panel and the ATC. Will have to find one with a motor mover as well, all for the princely sum of around £19K if we are lucky.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
We were at the dealers for some things last week and I gather the missing models will be out in October. The dealer was confident that they would be there for their open day at the end of October.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts