Battery box cover

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Been having trouble for ages trying to open the lid cover on the battrry box but only on the side that the cable goes in, decided to trim back the cable aperature on the lid very carefully taking a mil or so at a time doing this sorted the problem , lid opens everytime,

Jun 15, 2018
Visit site
Camel, great news when something eventually works out. Strangely, I've been having the same trouble opening my wife's purse when it comes to any form of caravan maintenance.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Ironduke2018 said:
Camel, great news when something eventually works out. Strangely, I've been having the same trouble opening my wife's purse when it comes to any form of caravan maintenance.

My wifey has the same type of purse. :p

Sep 26, 2018
Visit site
Ironduke2018 said:

Didn't you read the contract when you signed up... There's your joint money, then her money! :lol:

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Guzzilazz said:
Ironduke2018 said:

Didn't you read the contract when you signed up... There's your joint money, then her money! :lol:

Yup ! What's hers is hers and what's yours is also hers to ! ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts