Battery charged but no electrics :-/

Apr 4, 2021
Visit site
Hi
I’ve just had my caravan back from storage ready to prep for a trip away (wales)
The battery is giving a reading of 13.5 on the multimeter but there doesn’t seem to be any charge reaching the electrics inside the van.
Reading on the multimeter on either side of the 20amp main fuse is over 13v
The main display is not registering any charge :-(
I can’t see any obvious fault - is anyone able to point me in the right direction on where to investigate next?
The caravan is a Sprite 2009 and otherwise the condition is like new
thanks!

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The Swift Sprite used the Nordelettronica distribution system, you need to see if yours has this setup, or whether by the time your van was made it had changed to Sargent .
If it has the Nord units then you need to call Apuljack Engineering and talk to them as they are the very best at fault finding and repairing these very troublesome systems.

Apr 4, 2021
Visit site
The Swift Sprite used the Nordelettronica distribution system, you need to see if yours has this setup, or whether by the time your van was made it had changed to Sargent .
If it has the Nord units then you need to call Apuljack Engineering and talk to them as they are the very best at fault finding and repairing these very troublesome systems.

Thanks!
It has the Nord units - I’ll take a look at Apuljack.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts