BCA Caravan Auctions Measham.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Hi Guys

Can anyone advise if they still do Caravan Auctions at BCA Measham ?

Bought some vans from there many years ago but have just tried to get onto their website to have a squizz but the pages will not display.

Is BCA still in business ?

Thanks

Tony.

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys

Can anyone advise if they still do Caravan Auctions at BCA Measham ?

Bought some vans from there many years ago but have just tried to get onto their website to have a squizz but the pages will not display.

Is BCA still in business ?

Thanks

Tony.
BCA is still going, their website is here: https://www.bca.co.uk/. They have a page showing their locations here: https://www.bca.co.uk/locations, which shows that Measham is also still one of their locations.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Do you think it is because i am in Brisbane Australia and if so any ideas how to get around that ?

Try a VPN.

—————

I don’t know if it’s still the case, but a local large dealer held their own auction once a year. They had auctioneers take over for a couple of days and got rid of about 50 SH stock that would not sell on the forecourt. They told me that people would come from many miles away and lots of the vans would sell for more than they had had them on the forecourt for. And they did not have to give a guarantee.

John

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Yeah its got me baffled as i have accessed it from here before and i can access the likes of Natwest and a lot of other UK sites so i am at a loss but thanks guys.

Reactions: Hutch
Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
Yeah its got me baffled as i have accessed it from here before and i can access the likes of Natwest and a lot of other UK sites so i am at a loss but thanks guys.

Tip: download and use Opera for surfing this site. It has a built-in free VPN and you can select which region and sometimes country that you want to 'appear' to be in.

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I went to their caravan and motorhome auction once looking for a bargain.

Never before have I seen such a motley collection of rotboxes. I assume its where dealers send their unwanted PX's

And to top it all off, most were going for silly money.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts