Beer can marks on inside bottom of fridge door

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Barbara,

Try a small amount of T Cut applied with a cloth in a small circular motion. It works for sratches on the plastic windows and there is no reason for it not to work on the inside plastic of a fridge. Once gone the area can be cleaned with a little BiCarb

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What are you doing storing beer in the fridge? Leave the can in there long enough to cool, then remove and drink. Then replace can, leave to cool, remove and drink. Most of the times it's better to do this in multiples (to even out the loading on the fridge door and maximise thermal efficiency) but in all cases remove and drink as soon as possible. If you think caravanning is easy, think again, we don't do this just for the fun of it.

Or, you might try a little Jiff if they are really badly marked..

Best Regards Lol

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Spot on Lol - mine never stayh in theee frifge looooongh henuf toe doh hanny dammarge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!zzz
Lmao! Sometimes, mine don't even make it to the fridge. I know I need to call the AA but not sure which one.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I agree, the beers shouldn't be there long enough to leave a mark, however, if you put a piece of kitchen roll on the shelf it prevents marking and when all the beers have gone it comes in handy to wipe away the tears.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I agree, the beers shouldn't be there long enough to leave a mark, however, if you put a piece of kitchen roll on the shelf it prevents marking and when all the beers have gone it comes in handy to wipe away the tears.
Or waving at the wife to attract her attention so she will go fetch more..yup, I know, but dreams are free : )

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site

Yes we use Kitchen Roll for the beer can's, but like most of you they are not there long enough to make a mark. LOL. Perish the thought.

May 3, 2005
Visit site
What are you doing storing beer in the fridge? Leave the can in there long enough to cool, then remove and drink. Then replace can, leave to cool, remove and drink. Most of the times it's better to do this in multiples (to even out the loading on the fridge door and maximise thermal efficiency) but in all cases remove and drink as soon as possible. If you think caravanning is easy, think again, we don't do this just for the fun of it.

Or, you might try a little Jiff if they are really badly marked..

Best Regards Lol
The thing is after drinking all the Beer!!!!! we leave a few cans inside th e fridge in case we FORGET to bring some when we next go away....but thats never happened and we do have plenty in stock.....................

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts