BEST TWIN AXLE FIRST VAN AROUND 7 K

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
I agree whole heartedly with you regards the cost.
But it's so lovely to get away from the norm and wind down not that I'm wound up I'm not but I'm sure you grasp my meaning. Plus one of our sons has caravan and our daughter has too so we most times book sites together and its brilliant the grandkids trip in and out couldn't be better its a great family adventure. Our middle son had caravan also and the 3 of us normally went on site beside each other but he's not in our group anymore as his job took him to permanently live in Thailand. Our oldest son isn't interested in doing it at all his loss wont even come visit us we're tired asking them to stop over even but no it doesn't happen guess it's not everybody's cup of tea eh.
I'm concerned when the day dawns that we have to consider a static God willing that I'm not disappointed doing so as i imagine its not really much of a break away as a touring caravan is easy to keep clean but statics are so big more like bungalows that you have as much cleaning in them as have at home please static owners tell me I got that so wrong please....yes? :blush:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts