Better headlights for Arto69G 2004 model any ideas

Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
Have a 2004 Niesmann &Bischoff Arto69G, wondering if there are any ways to easily get better headlamps , driving lights ? Not very bright compared to a modern car . I have replaced the headlight units as the originals were rusted so I thought that would give me the better lights , but not much better . Any help ideas , pls

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Have a 2004 Niesmann &Bischoff Arto69G, wondering if there are any ways to easily get better headlamps , driving lights ? Not very bright compared to a modern car . I have replaced the headlight units as the originals were rusted so I thought that would give me the better lights , but not much better . Any help ideas , pls
Go for upgraded bulbs such as Osram or Phillips. I assume that your will be halogen so there are plenty of options and they are 1 for 1. I have used interchangeable and road legal Halogen upgrades in several cars and they do make an improvement. Best was in a 2010 XC70 where dipped beam was dire, verging on the dangerous.
Some are now fitting HID or LEDs to replace halogen, but they are not road legal. But they are very effective.

Bulb upgrades

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts