Bluetooth

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Anyone know how to connect bluetooth to a fitness trainer, problem is I already have a code which is not the fitness trainer code, it just will not pair up,

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
What are you trying to connect to the fitness trainer. You mightn't need a code if the second device is used only at home.

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
when I say fitness trainer I mean a fitbit that counts steps that you do on a daily basis. Correct I do need a code , my iPhone does have a app running to the fitbitwhich passes info from the fitbit to the iphone but the instructions say that connecting Bluetooth will give you added info but it is not essential to have connected , just annoyed that I cannot the Bluetooth,

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I think what is happening is that the fitbit and iphone talk to each other when you are connected to wifi. To use bluetooth you should switch blue tooth on on the fitbit and then put iphone into search bluetooth. The latter should happen automatically when you open the bluetooth settings. If it doesn't switch bluetooth off and on. It should then find the fitbit, click connect. If a code is needed the fitbit should generate it and you just type it into the iphone. You might find something in the fitbit app settings. Haven't used a fitbit but wife has an apple watch and iphone. The bluetooth will allow the two devices to talk to each other when you are away from wifi. So if you reach a target the fitbit should ping or whatever. A word of warning the bluetooth might run the battery down faster especially if you use the iphone for music etc simultaneously.

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
I think what is happening is that the fitbit and iphone talk to each other when you are connected to wifi. To use bluetooth you should switch blue tooth on on the fitbit and then put iphone into search bluetooth. The latter should happen automatically when you open the bluetooth settings. If it doesn't switch bluetooth off and on. It should then find the fitbit, click connect. If a code is needed the fitbit should generate it and you just type it into the iphone. You might find something in the fitbit app settings. Haven't used a fitbit but wife has an apple watch and iphone. The bluetooth will allow the two devices to talk to each other when you are away from wifi. So if you reach a target the fitbit should ping or whatever. A word of warning the bluetooth might run the battery down faster especially if you use the iphone for music etc simultaneously.
Thanks gor the info managed to sort it out

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts