Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
The thumbnail pictures are clear but when you click on them to see the pictures in individual adverts the images are blurred
I've let Steven our admin know Mick, and no doubt he'll sort it out for us.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Just to report that the problem persists - this is with both MS Edge and Firefox browsers that I have just tried. Single thumbnail in focus but within the detailed ad completely blurred as reported, and clicking on '10 Images' (whatever number) doesn't attempt to show further images to see if they too are blurred.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Just to report that the problem persists - this is with both MS Edge and Firefox browsers that I have just tried. Single thumbnail in focus but within the detailed ad completely blurred as reported, and clicking on '10 Images' (whatever number) doesn't attempt to show further images to see if they too are blurred.
Same here - it's the For Sale section of Practical Caravan, not the Marketplace section of the Forum - that's using a PC with Windows 10 and Edge.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
i am in agreement with audiorob & RogerL the problem still persists i am also using my laptop with Windows 10 and Edge it on the For Sale Section of this website

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I emailed Steven Haines and he agreed to take a look.
I know that the problem still persists because I check it myself.
I'm sure that Steven will get back to us when he's had chance to sort out this issue.
In the meantime I can only offer apologies.

Reactions: Beachball
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I emailed Steven Haines and he agreed to take a look.
I know that the problem still persists because I check it myself.
I'm sure that Steven will get back to us when he's had chance to sort out this issue.
In the meantime I can only offer apologies.
Hi Parksy Thanks for update

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I assume it’s when looking at the marketplace section pictures, I only ever look on here on an iPad and on iPad the pictures are perfectly ok even when I enlarge them so maybe it’s windows that’s not happy with the pictures

BP

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Just tried on our iPad which is rather slow to load now, but still the pictures are blurry when you try to see the details. Now that's odd if BP can see them clearly! Still no improvement on PC alas! Also tried my iPhone with no luck either! Lets hope that Steve is still working on it on our behalf.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have just looked at the For Sale photos, on my Samsung Tablet. And the are clear and sharp".

That front page of the For Sale section does indeed show sharp pictures but if you click on any of the individual adverts, the pictures that are supposed to show are so blurred that it is impossible to determine what you are looking at

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Just checked 2 minutes ago. I am using latest version of FF and have the same issue with blurred photos. Obviously they have not been able to rectify the issue?
I also tried MS Edge and the pictures are still blurred?

SHaines

Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Visit site
Hey folks!

I'm very sorry for letting this slip through the cracks. I've been able to get some clarification on the issue, but I'm afraid I don't have a quick fix.

The images in question are actually advertisements from a third party organization called Friday Media Group. Since they aren't managed by us, we can't fix the issue outright. However, now that we're fully aware of the issue, we're going to reach out to them and work to get this resolved ASAP.

Please bear with us. We'll do our best to get an answer quickly.

Thanks very much for your patience.

Reactions: Hutch and Parksy
Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey folks!

I'm very sorry for letting this slip through the cracks. I've been able to get some clarification on the issue, but I'm afraid I don't have a quick fix.

The images in question are actually advertisements from a third party organization called Friday Media Group. Since they aren't managed by us, we can't fix the issue outright. However, now that we're fully aware of the issue, we're going to reach out to them and work to get this resolved ASAP.

Please bear with us. We'll do our best to get an answer quickly.

Thanks very much for your patience.
Hi,
Your whole "for Sale" section is a mess,there's even a car advert where it shouldn't be.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts