Bo-Peep Farm

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Went there a few years ago when it was a caravan club AS. It was excellent in all respects. Brilliant dog walks, a wash station for your caravan and good access. My only complaint was that the ground was a bit sticky. Just to confirm the site is near Banbury

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Jake,

Been to Bo peep farm four or five times, used it as an overnight stop when either heading off to ferry at Porstmouth or when on the road home. I would also use it for a longer break although I don't know exactly what is in the immediate locality in the way of places of interest.

The site is handily located from the motorway and easily accesible, the last half mile or so is down a private single track road but there are passing places with good visibility so there should never be any problems.

Pitches are divided into several large sections, I would guess they used to be farmer's fields, slightly sloping in places but nothing drastic. I think that most, if not all, had electric hook up. Plenty of water points around.

Toilet and shower block was clean and modern but perhaps a little on the small side.

A small shop in reception but really not selling much. No problem though as there is a supermarket nearby in Banbury less than 10 minutes drive away.

An information room with pc and internet access, can't remember cost though.

As some else has already said excellent dog walks directly from the site. There must be miles of them around the adjacent fields and down by the riverside.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts