Bo Peep site nr Banbury

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
found this site and looks lovely on the pictures. Bit of a way for us from Devon for a weekend, just wondered if anyone had been there and whether it is as good as it looks!? (looks very dog friendly)

Thanks!

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

We have used this site several times as an overnight stop en route from Scotland to Portsmouth and again on the way home. I would also consider it for a longer stay but it is an even longer journey for us.

Good,clean site only a short distance drive from the motorway and from the town of Banbury. Yes it is very dog friendly, I don't know how many miles of dog walk there is, all the surrounding fields appear to have wide paths mown along their edges. If I remember correctly the site is spread over two fields with another for rallies. Mostly level pitches, I think all grass, certainly can't remember any hardstanding. Small shop on site selling limited products but supermarket is only about 5 minutes drive away. Also convenient for Warwick with its castle if you like that sort of thing. Can be busy at times but plenty of room. I think the busy times are when racing is on at silverstone (?) and also site warden said something about an airshow held in the area. We tried to extend our stay on one occasion but site was fully booked. I would certainly go back there.

Robert

May 25, 2005
Visit site
We have stayed on Bo Peep site and enjoyed the experience. You do tend to get some motorway noise but this didn't really bother us.

It was certainly dog friendly when we were there and I have no reason to think it has changed. The dog walk on site is excellent with the scattering of doggy bins. There was also an ample supply of poo bags, in case of accidents!

We would go again if down that way.

Ann

Feb 24, 2007
Visit site
you would be better off staying at lincoln park farm just down the road from there.

Excellent site well mantained , it has a couple of swimming pools and jacuzzi which you can hire for your family only and toilet block second to none (also boasts piped music as you walk in).

Two pubs within 5 mins walk. Highly recommend it.

Harry

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
you would be better off staying at lincoln park farm just down the road from there.

Excellent site well mantained , it has a couple of swimming pools and jacuzzi which you can hire for your family only and toilet block second to none (also boasts piped music as you walk in).

Two pubs within 5 mins walk. Highly recommend it.

Harry
Hi Harry, Just down the road eh? About 15 miles may be nearer the mark. For those who use the A34 Diamond Farm at Bletchingdon, just a short detour, is a very attractive family run site. Pool and bar but also smallish and quiet. Best Wishes, George T.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts