Bois Soleil,Nr. Royan

May 30, 2006
Visit site
Any views on this campsite please, we are thinking of going there next August,we like the idea of having direct beach access the web site shows it as being a rather large site with plenty of pitches to choose from, any comments please, thanks.

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
Hi Maria, perhaps Ishould tell you that this site is awful ... but that would not be true. My wife and I found this site by chance during 2001 and since then have spent two fortnight holidays there. We had planned to go during July 06 and had booked our pitch but had to cancel due to family illness.

The site is brilliant and has the usual facilities, you have direct access to the clean beach, the sea is very calm and shallow. During recent years new facilities have been added, new swimming pool, restaurant, take away etc. Every day we walk along the beach to St George Didonne for coffee, further along is Royan. I could go on and on about this site, hopefuly we will return quite soon.

Do you like seafood? if yes, then the world is your oyster!

nor

Dec 21, 2003
Visit site
we went to bois soliel last august. a lovely site very well kept. i asked all these questions last year. it sounds large but is not. the pitches are all level even though the site we were on was on a slope. our pitch was large i booked direct to the site on the phone they speak english.

the beach is excellent and you can hire bikes or walk to st george de didionne. royan is just a few miles again you can go by car or take the bus just outside the site.

very friendly very helpfull. brilliant site. very french camp and area. not many english on the site mainly french then a few dutch. i always wondered where the french go for their holidays now i know. if theres any thing else you want to know ?? the only down side i would say was in the area we were on i would say its not suitable for very young children (toddlers) otherwise you wont be dissapointed with this site.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts