Booking with CCC

Feb 11, 2007
Visit site
Yesterday i went on line to book our holiday to France but this time going by Eurotunnel as we have never been with them.The cheapest i could get was £228 with caravan,but CCC cannot do this on line so you have to ring them.No real problem, so after doing the booking and telling them the price of SeaFrance at £140 and not their price which is included on the "inclusive price" if it is for 7 day's or longer. Because i was going at my time i would have to pay £20 surchage, but because i included one site for 7 days it would cancel out the extra charge.About half an hour later i was looking at the price i had got so far when i was on line and found out it was about £50 less than what i had booked with CCC.So got back to them and cancelled the first booking and done an individual price all at the same campsites and same ferry/tmes.The CCC staff i have found in many years booking with them are very patient and understanding when a problem like this comes up.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am using the tunnel this year for the first, my wife has refused up to now, but this year I pointed out that we could use the Tesco club point system to pay, this clinched it!

TRENDING THREADS